(May 11, 2022) After operating virtually for several years, MWHC moved into the historic Marian House/Woman’s Industrial Exchange (WIE) building in December 2020.

However, we haven’t had a chance to gather and celebrate until now!
We are proud to be a part of this Baltimore landmark. Founded in 1880, WIE helped craftswomen discreetly earn a living and operated in various forms until June, 2020.
Now, both the building’s owner, Marian House, and MWHC serve and honor women and will carry WIE’s spirit into the future.
Join us as we celebrate women’s history in Maryland and embark on new programming and events.
Admission is free. Donations welcome.
We continue to respect the spirit of public health guidelines.
image of MWHC building, historic brick corner building